Book your room at Pacific Beach Hotel
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 2 Double Beds, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelOceanarium-themed Waikiki hotel across from the beach
With a stay at Pacific Beach Hotel in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be minutes from Waikiki Beach and Kuhio Beach Park.
This beach resort is within close proximity of Honolulu Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 837 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has facilities measuring 22000 square feet (2044 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
At the Pacific Beach Hotel, guests can keep up their workout regimes by accessing the 24-hour fitness center and tennis court (included in resort fee). The nearby 24-hour Fitness Super Sport Club is available to hotel guests and the public for a discounted entry fee. For a bit of relaxation, the slate-tiled, fourth-floor sundeck houses an outdoor splash pool and spa tub. For those who'd like some pampering, there's always the full-service Laulea Salon and Spa. If you're coming for shopping, the arcade provides a variety of boutiques. Beachgoers can rent water-sports equipment, lounge chairs, and coolers at the hotel. Other amenities at the hotel include guest and valet laundry services (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, six meeting rooms, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Honolulu hotel's restaurants provide views of the marine life in the three-story Oceanarium. Oceanarium Restaurant offers family-style breakfast and dinner buffets. Brunch is offered on Saturday and Sunday. Garage parking and valet parking are available (Discounted with restaurant validation, limited spaces).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 837
- Number of floors - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour health club
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1971
- 24-hour business center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 10 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 20 USD per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Oceanarium Restaurant - Below the lobby, adjacent to the glass-walled depths of the 280,000-gallon Oceanarium. Views of stingrays and tropical fish swimming by. Menu includes prime rib, seafood, and an array of appetizers. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
For special occasions, an Oceanarium diver will swim up to the glass aquarium wall facing restaurant tables holding a large sign with wording as requested (surcharge).
Aloha Center Cafe - Quick meals and snacks including smoothies, coffee drinks, tropical cocktails, sandwiches, and other light fare. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room service is available for breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
A hotel-guest-only, 24-hour fitness center is complimentary for guests. Accessible with an active hotel guestroom key, guests can workout on treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bicycles and enjoy a variety of weight machines and free weights. The nearby 24-hour Fitness Super Sport Club is also available to hotel guests and the public for a discounted entry fee.
Guests can enjoy an outdoor splash pool with spa tub and on-site outdoor tennis court (surcharge). Reservations for court time are recommended.
This Honolulu hotel rents coolers, beach chairs, and boogie boards. Vendors offer surfing lessons, equipment rentals, and catamaran and outrigger rides at Waikiki Beach, across the street.
A half-mile away, Kapiolani Park has lighted tennis courts and a three-mile jogging path. The popular 18-hole Ala Wai Golf Course is also a half-mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Laule'a Spa at Pacific Beach Hotel is located next to the pool deck. The Spa offers a variety of services including massage, body and facial treatments, manicures, and pedicures with nail art. Lomilomi, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology and hot stone are also available. Women and Men's facial treatments also available. Open 7 days a week, appointments are recommended.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 20.94 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between USD $16.00 and USD $26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Beach Pacific Hotel
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Pacific Beach Hotel
- Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Beach
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Complimentary use of tennis courts, golf cages and putting green (equipment included)
- 20% discount for basic services at the Laule'a Spa
- Children 4 and under eat free at The Oceanarium Restaurant buffet with a paying adult
- Eco-friendly logo water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the hotel