Get an overview of this hotelIn historic Old Town Alexandria, near King Street
Popular property highlights
Morrison House, Autograph Collection is centrally located in Alexandria, walking distance from Lyceum and close to Market Square.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Athenaeum and George Washington Masonic National Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Alexandria? This hotel has 1925 square feet (179 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Morrison House, Autograph Collection
Meticulously appointed as an 18th-century, Federal-style mansion, the lobby, parlor, and hallways hold antique and antique-reproduction furnishings.
Dry cleaning/laundry service is available at this 5-story Alexandria hotel. WiFi (surcharge) is available in the lobby. The hotel offers banquet facilities, 1,925 square feet (179 square meters) of event space, and 3 meeting rooms. Complimentary coffee and tea are served in the lobby from 6 AM to 10 AM. Garage parking is available for a fee. Concierge service and 24-hour valet parking are also available.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1925
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 179
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95-12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Ashlar - American fine dining in warmly inviting setting. An upscale tavern with a well-appointed bar room. Enjoy tried and true classics of the Mid-Atlantic.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95-12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Morrison House
- Morrison House Alexandria
- Morrison House Hotel
- Morrison House Hotel Alexandria
- Morrison House Autograph Collection Hotel Alexandria
- Morrison House Autograph Collection Hotel
- Morrison House Autograph Collection Alexandria
- Morrison House Autograph Collection
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.