- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Palm Beach
- 2 min walk
- Hyatt Regency Casino
- 4 min walk
- The Casino - The Radisson Aruba
- 4 min walk
- Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort and Casino is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Shoppers can check out Renaissance Mall Aruba, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Eagle Beach and Palm Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Butterfly Farm, or check out an event or a game at Guillermo Prospero Trinidad Stadium. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Palm Beach - 2 min walk
- Hyatt Regency Casino - 4 min walk
- The Casino - The Radisson Aruba - 4 min walk
- Butterfly Farm - 18 min walk
- Fisherman's Huts - 2 min drive
- Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Corals Restaurant – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
- Sea Breeze Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Oceanside Bar and Grill – Poolside restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
- Da Vinci Ristorante – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Puro Coffee – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort and Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
It’s a great location. The Roberts is showing it’s age for sure. The staff were incredibly friendly! Only had one meal on property....it wasn’t great. Great restaurants nearby though. Casino on property is outdated as well but had great service with reasonable table limits!