With a stay at Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa in Niagara Falls, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Table Rock Welcome Centre and Horseshoe Falls.
This 4-star hotel is close to Bridal Veil Falls and Niagara Falls State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 432 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Niagara Falls? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
About the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee.
A business center and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 10000 square feet (929 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa. Parking is available for a fee.
This 4-star Niagara Falls hotel is smoke free.
- 432 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 9 conference rooms
- 10000 sq ft of conference space
- 929 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa offers 432 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels.
Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Niagara Falls hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, two indoor spa tubs, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 22.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Marriott Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Marriott
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
You should know
Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.