Translation is not available.
Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNiagara Falls hotel with skywalk to Fallsview Casino
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa in Niagara Falls (Fallsview), you'll be minutes from Scotiabank Convention Centre and Horseshoe Falls.
This 4-star hotel is close to Bridal Veil Falls and Niagara Falls State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 432 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Niagara Falls? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
The high-rise Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is at the southern end of the quieter Fallsview area and 100 m (109 yd) from the Falls. The hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Marineland family theme park and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Maid of the Mist boat tours and Canada One Factory Outlet Mall.
The Fallsview Casino is connected by skywalk to the hotel.
A computer kiosk in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour fitness center.
Tours to area attractions depart from the hotel lobby and include the Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Aviary, and the IMAX Theater.
In addition to an on-site ballroom, the hotel has nine meeting rooms totaling 929 square meters (10,000 square feet) to accommodate events of many kinds.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 432
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per night ), Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Morton's Grille Niagara Falls - Savory cuisine combined with a breathtaking view.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, indoor spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 24.95 and CAD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Marriott Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Marriott
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.