- Crystal Cove
- 14 min walk
- Pelican Hill Golf Course
- 2 min drive
- Crystal Cove State Park
- 5 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Newport Beach, The Resort at Pelican Hill is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Balboa Pier and Huntington Beach Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza. Consider The Observatory for a night out or Santa Ana Zoo if you're traveling with kids.
- Crystal Cove - 14 min walk
- Pelican Hill Golf Course - 2 min drive
- Corona del Mar State Beach - 4 min drive
- Crystal Cove State Park - 5 min drive
- Fashion Island - 6 min drive
- Tustin Station - 14 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 13 min drive
- Andrea – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Coliseum Pool and Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Resort at Pelican Hill
Awards and affiliations
- The Resort at Pelican Hill is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The perfect weekend in every way!
This was such a perfect stay! Danielle the guest concierge welcomed us so warmly and made our stay so memorable!! This is the most gorgeous property and worth every penny!