Nice property but parking is too far to walk. Need to shampoo clean carpet inside the room.
- Fashion Island
- 3 min drive
- Corona del Mar State Beach
- 5 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 9 min drive
- Balboa Pier
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Newport Beach, Hyatt Regency Newport Beach is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Balboa Pier and Newport Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Corona del Mar State Beach and Huntington State Beach. Consider The Observatory for a night out, and don't miss Santa Ana Zoo if you're traveling with kids. Our guests love the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Fashion Island - 3 min drive
- Corona del Mar State Beach - 5 min drive
- Hoag Hospital - 6 min drive
- Newport Pier - 7 min drive
- Balboa Pier - 14 min drive
- Tustin Station - 19 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 13 min drive
- SHOR – Garden-view seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great friendly staff, great location - beautiful views and quiet