- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Newport Pier
- 2 min walk
- Balboa Pier
- 7 min drive
- Hoag Hospital
- 8 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Newport Beach, Dorymans Oceanfront Inn is on the boardwalk. Newport Pier and Balboa Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Fashion Island and Main Street. Consider The Observatory for a night out, and don't miss Santa Ana Zoo, a top local attraction.
- Newport Pier - 2 min walk
- Balboa Pier - 7 min drive
- Hoag Hospital - 8 min drive
- Huntington State Beach - 9 min drive
- Fashion Island - 14 min drive
- Tustin Station - 21 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 16 min drive
About this property
Dorymans Oceanfront Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Best part of the stay is the ocean view. We were here 30 yrs ago for our honeymoon and it looks exactly the same. No updstes. It was so noisy all night long. I dont think we slept more than 2 hrs. Continental breakfast was suppose to start at 7:30 and there was nothing there at 7:45. Not even coffee. No one working the front desk all morning. I love the proximity to the ocean but wont be staying here again.