Get an overview of this hotelHotel in New York's Wall Street - Financial District near New York Stock Exchange
Popular property highlights
With a stay at W New York - Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Manhattan, minutes from National September 11 Memorial and New York Stock Exchange.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 217 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with first-run movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Manhattan? This hotel has facilities measuring 4736 square feet (440 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
W New York - Downtown
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
W New York - Downtown features a 24-hour fitness facility. Cardio machines are iPod® -compatible and equipped with LCD TVs. Large windows let you appreciate the outside world while you work on your inner well-being. Exercise equipment, yoga accessories, and boxing stations provide an array of stress-relief options. WiFi is available in public areas.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. This New York hotel also offers valet parking and a concierge desk which is located on the 5th floor. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
W New York - Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 58
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 440
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4736
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Living Room Bar & Terrace - This LED-lit lobby lounge strikes an atmosphere of postmodern jazz and comfort. Here you can mix and mingle, play a game of chess on the custom game sets, fire up your laptop with free Wi-Fi, or gaze at the expansive views of Manhattan and One World Trade Center from the terrace. The Living Room Bar & Terrace serves cocktails, tapas, and snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 60.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- New York W Downtown
- W Hotel New York Downtown
- W New York Downtown
- w New York - Downtown Hotel New York City
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.