Translation is not available.
Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelPet-friendly boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan
Popular property highlights
With a stay at The Shoreham Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from 5th Avenue and Museum of Modern Art.
This 4-star hotel is close to Central Park and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Shoreham Hotel
This New York City hotel offers a desirable location just off Fifth Avenue, less than 2 blocks from the Museum of Modern Art, 4 blocks from Central Park, and 5 blocks from Rockefeller Center.
A complimentary 24-hour business center contains a computer with high-speed Internet access and a printer. Meeting spaces with spectacular views of the NYC skyline are available for parties, business gatherings, and other special events.
The Shoreham Hotel has a 24-hour fitness center. Concierge services and room service are available as well as airport transportation. Please contact property prior to arrival (surcharge).
Parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1938
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 177
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD $14.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD $14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Shoreham Bar - Restaurant and lounge with view of Manhattan streets. Contemporary decor featuring silk leaves sandwiched between sheets of aqua-colored glass, lime-green lounge-style seating. Continental and à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus bar service until late night. Contemporary seasonal menus with dinner choices such as truffled goat-cheese ravioli, gratin of lobster, crisp salmon with almond-apricot couscous.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, four blocks north of the Shoreham Hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, five blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. Midtown athletic clubs offer swimming, racquet sports, and exercise classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $75.00 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD $15 and USD $25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD $14.95 per 24-hour period (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD $14.95 per night (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD Contact Us per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD $45-$55 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD $45.00-$55.00 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: USD $75.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD $99.00
- Late check-out fee: USD $199.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD $25 per stay
- Hotel Shoreham
- Shoreham Hotel
- Shoreham Hotel New York
- Shoreham New York
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.