Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelClassic hotel in Central Park neighborhood near Rockefeller Center
Popular property highlights
With a stay at The Sherry Netherland in New York (Midtown), you'll be minutes from Barney's and Central Park.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Bloomingdale's and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at Harry Cipriani, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Sherry Netherland
Winner of the 2016 Travelers' Choice award, The Sherry Netherland offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This New York hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, valet parking, complimentary wireless internet, and supervised child care/activities for a surcharge. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Sherry Netherland is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1927
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 37
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Harry Cipriani - Easily found just off the lobby, this upscale restaurant and bar attracts a refined and elegant crowd. An outpost of Venice's famed Harry's Bar, Harry Cipriani serves classic Venetian dishes such as veal cannelloni, and specialty cocktails such as its signature Bellini, made of white peaches and prosecco wine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Hotel guests receive a 20% discount on food and beverages when dining in Harry Cipriani (not available with room service).
Room service - Offered by Harry Cipriani during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Valet parking fee: USD 75.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Sherry Netherland
- Sherry Netherland Hotel
- Sherry Netherland Hotel New York
- Sherry Netherland New York
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Sherry Netherland is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.