With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from Bergdorf Goodman and Barney's.
This 5-star hotel is close to Rockefeller Center and Bloomingdale's.
Make yourself at home in one of the 259 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
About the The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee.
A business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. Spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park. For a fee, parking is available.
- 259 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park offers 259 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
This New York hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
This hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Ritz-Carlton's complimentary fitness center, open 24 hours, contains cardio machines with individual TVs, along with weight equipment and free weights. Personal training, yoga, and Pilates are available for surcharges. Central Park, across from the hotel, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes in an emerald setting. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a 20-acre lake, offers rowboat rentals. The recreational activities listed below are available at or near this Manhattan, New York hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 250.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 60 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75 per night
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel New York Central Park
- Ritz-Carlton New York Central Park
- Ritz-Carlton New York Central Park Hotel
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
You should know
Children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- This hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.