Get an overview of this hotelLuxury New York hotel in Upper East Side, walk to Bloomingdale's
A stay at The Lowell places you in the heart of New York, walking distance from Bloomingdale's and FAO Schwarz.
This 5-star hotel is close to Rockefeller Center and Broadway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Lowell is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1927
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Pembroke Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 34 and USD 42 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 200 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60 per night
- Lowell Hotel
- Lowell Hotel New York
- Lowell New York
- Lowell Hotel New York City
- Lowell New York City
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Lowell is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.