Get an overview of this hotelFully-renovated design hotel in Times Square near Broadway theaters
Popular property highlights
With a stay at The Gallivant Times Square, you'll be centrally located in Manhattan, minutes from Palace Theatre and Broadway.
This boutique hotel is close to Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Manhattan? This hotel has facilities measuring 276 square feet (26 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Gallivant Times Square
This Midtown hotel is in the heart of Times Square, Broadway, midtown businesses, and Restaurant Row, where more than 20 dining spots line 46th Street from 8th to 9th Avenue. Many guests enjoy walking from the hotel to Broadway theaters, Rockefeller Center, and TV studios, including the studio where The Late Show with David Letterman is taped.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout The Gallivant Times Square. The on-site concierge provides information about tours and theater tickets. Our Meeting Room provides space for up to 12 people for business meeting. Hotel room service is available from 7 AM to 10 PM with a limited overnight menu from 10 PM to 4 AM. Self and valet parking are both available for a fee.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 16
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 26
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1926
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 276
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Saigon Café - Continental breakfast. Open from early morning until late evening.
Saigon 48 - A menu of traditional and contemporary Vietnamese cuisine. Open from late morning until late night.
Aoki - Featuring progressive Japanese Japanese fare. Open from late morning for lunch and then again in late afternoon for dinner.
Primary Bar & Lounge - Open from mid-afternoon until late night.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Best Western Plus President
- Best Western Plus President Hotel
- Best Western Plus President Hotel Times Square
- Best Western Plus President Times Square
- Best Western Times Square
- Hotel Best Western President
- President Best Western Hotel
- President Hotel Best Western
- President Hotel Times Square
- President Times Square Hotel
- Gallivant Times Square Hotel
- TRYP Wyndham New York Times Square
- Best Western President Hotel New York
- Gallivant Times Square
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.