Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel in New York's Theater District
Popular property highlights
With a stay at The Belvedere Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from Palace Theatre and Broadway.
This hotel is close to Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has facilities measuring 1600 square feet (149 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Belvedere Hotel
Located at the edge of the Theater District, this Midtown New York City hotel is two blocks from Times Square and three blocks from Rockefeller Center.
The Belvedere's 24-hour business center has four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a printer (surcharge). A complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights. A laundry room has coin-operated machines.
The hotel offers a full-service concierge. This hotel was renovated in September of 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1928
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 355
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Churrascaria Plataforma - This renowned Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse is open daily. Master rotisseurs carve succulent cuts of roasted beef, lamb, pork, and other fine meats tableside. The Churrascaria Plataforma's extensive wine collection serves as the perfect accompanimen. A spectacular salad bar and many Brazilian delights are also prepared fresh daily.
Belvedere Café - Open daily for breakfast, offering guests the choice of a continental or American breakfast buffet.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 11 blocks north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks east, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 22.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 75
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Belvedere Hotel
- Belvedere Hotel New York
- Belvedere New York
- Hotel Belvedere
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Complimentary Wine Reception
Book a stay in an Executive room category and enjoy complimentary access to the wine reception in the lobby from 5 PM to 6 PM daily.
Full details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.