Get an overview of this hotelNew York escape in Murray Hill, with daily wine reception
With a stay at Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from Chrysler Building and Grand Central Terminal.
This 4-star hotel is close to Empire State Building and Macy's.
Make yourself at home in one of the 325 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has facilities measuring 1275 square feet (118 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel303 Lexington Avenue New York NY 10016
Located in New York's Murray Hill neighborhood, this hotel is 3 blocks from the Morgan Library & Museum and 5 blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.
Staying at the Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel affords guests access to a wine hour. Social activities such as charity events, local art showcases, and microbrewery beer tastings are included during special evenings.
In addition to the in-house fitness center and in-room spa treatments, guests also have complimentary access to the health club and spa at the nearby Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel.
The Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel's front desk is ready to help with business needs ranging from secretarial services to photocopying. The hotel has 2 meeting rooms measuring 1,275 square feet (115 square meters), and wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
This is a smoke-free property. Pets are accepted (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Year Built 1929
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 118
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free reception
- Conference space size (feet) - 1275
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD Fee per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily service fee per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Rare View Rooftop Lounge - Informal dining with a varied menu, from burgers to full meals.
Rare Bar and Grill - restaurant serving American food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 120 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Resort fee: USD 27.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in daily service fee per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55-65 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55-65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Affinia Shelburne
- Affinia Shelburne Hotel
- Affinia Shelburne Hotel New York
- Affinia Shelburne New York
- Shelburne Affinia
- Affinia Shelburne Hotel New York City
- Affinia Shelburne New York City
- Shelbourne Hotel New York
- Shelbourne Hotel Nyc
- Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel New York
- Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel
- Shelburne NYC-an Affinia New York
- Shelburne NYC-an Affinia
- Shelburne Murray Hill New York
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.