Translation is not available.
Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMidtown landmark a block from Empire State Building
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Radisson Martinique on Broadway, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from Empire State Building and Macy's.
This historic hotel is close to Penn Station and New York Public Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 533 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has 4368 square feet (406 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Radisson Martinique on Broadway
Koreatown, affectionately known as K-town, adjoins the Radisson Martinique on Broadway. This vibrant neighborhood is home to Korean markets, gift shops, and music stores, as well as a hopping night scene that includes karaoke bars and 24-hour restaurants.
The Radisson's 24-hour business center includes computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), along with printers, a copier, and a fax machine. The hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, on-site dining, gift shops, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). The hotel also offers a package pickup service (surcharge).
Pets are accepted in some rooms (deposit and surcharge). In fact, canine guests include contestants of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, held each February at nearby Madison Square Garden. The dogs parading through the hotel's vast lobby en route to the show is a classic New York photo opportunity.
The property was renovated in September 2017.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 1897
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 406
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4368
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 533
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 16.33 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 16.33 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 16.33 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Martinique Café - Casual room and adjoining bar just off the lobby. American favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Generous hot-and-cold breakfast buffet, including French toast, bacon, omelets, cereals, and freshly baked mini-pastries.
Nearby Things to Do
The Radisson Martinique's fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Central Park, about 1.75 miles from the hotel, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes in an emerald setting. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a picturesque lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals. The Wollman Memorial Skating Rink has ice-skating in the winter, in-line skating during the warmer months, and splendid views of the park and city year-round.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 75 per day
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 16.33 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.33 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.33 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 16.33 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 95.00
- Late check-out fee: USD varies
- Martinique Broadway
- Martinique Radisson
- Martinique Radisson Broadway
- Radisson Broadway
- Radisson Broadway Martinique
- Radisson Martinique
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Martinique Broadway Hotel
- Radisson Martinique Broadway Hotel New York
- Radisson Martinique Broadway New York
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson New York City
- Radisson Manhattan
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.