Translation is not available.
Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChill at this contemporary hotel with an ice bar
Popular property highlights
With a stay at New York Hilton Midtown, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from Museum of Modern Art and minutes from Rockefeller Center.
This 4-star hotel is close to Central Park and Barney's.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1909 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has 150000 square feet (13935 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
New York Hilton Midtown
This smoke-free New York City hotel is across from the Museum of Modern Art and four blocks from Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, and Carnegie Hall. Central Park is five blocks north of the Hilton.
The hotel's business center includes four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and offers faxing, copying, and secretarial services.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 40
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1963
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 13935
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 150000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1909
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 46
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- MP3 docking station
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Minus5 Ice Bar - Bundle up and chill at a bar made entirely of ice, including the chilled solid glasses. Open daily from 2 PM to 1 AM.
Herb N' Kitchen - Breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner served daily in a casual "grab & go" or sit down environment.
Bridges Bar - Manhattan's 7 bridges provide the theme for this bar off the lobby, with murals of bridges and cables on the walls. Offers cocktails at the bar or oversized banquettes. Open evenings.
Lobby Lounge - Open until midnight, the Lobby Lounge is a great place to enjoy a Manhatten or a Rosè Fizz.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton's 8,000 square-foot (743 square meters) 24-hour Fitness Club provides several cardio machines, including elliptical machines, treadmills, and upright and recumbent bikes, all equipped with TV screens. There is also a wide range of strength-training equipment for the entire body, free weights (up to 75 pounds), resistance bands, and a Kinesis wall.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 35.0 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 43 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 35.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per stay
- Hilton Midtown
- Hilton Midtown Hotel
- Hilton Midtown New York
- Hilton New York
- Hilton New York Midtown
- Midtown Hilton
- Midtown Hilton New York
- New York Hilton Midtown
- New York Hilton Midtown Hotel
- New York Midtown Hilton
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton New York Hotel New York City
- New York City Hilton
- New York Hilton
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.