Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelThe only-all suite hotel on Broadway in the heart of Times Square and New York City's Theater District.
Popular property highlights
With a stay at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from Broadway and 4 minutes by foot from Times Square.
This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Rockefeller Center and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Macy's.
Make yourself at home in one of the 468 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at Morning Coffee Kiosk or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square
This 43-story New York hotel offers the convenience of suites combined with a central location in Midtown's Times Square.
The on-site restaurant is open daily for all meals. The lounge features a skylit ceiling and a mural depicting Broadway headliners. Coffee, espresso, snacks, and smoothies are available in the lobby from early morning to late night.
The resort fee listed for this property is an Urban Fee that includes premium guest internet access, daily USD 10 coffee kiosk credit, daily USD 15 beverage credit for use at the hotel bar or dining area after 2 PM, and local and toll free calls.
A self-service business center offers three computers with high-speed Internet access, a copier, a printer, and a fax machine (surcharges for all services). Guests can connect their laptop computers to the printer from their suites (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a kiosk in the lobby allows guests to print boarding passes before arriving at the airport.
The Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Number of floors - 45
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Gingers - Pays tribute to the “The Roaring Twenties”. Decorated in exotic Asian accents. Located on the fifth floor. Open for breakfast, lunch as well as pre- and post-theatre dinner. Serves an extensive menu with signature dishes and a la carte specialties.
Ad Lib - Located in the main lobby on the third floor. Serves beverages and light fare pre and post-theatre. Open daily.
Morning Coffee Kiosk - In the lobby, this kiosk offers guests hot coffee and their choice of breakfast foods.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of this New York City hotel have complimentary use of the fitness center on site and also receive a discount at a health club 4 blocks away.
Central Park, 12 blocks north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, 2 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the Doubletree Guest Suites or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 57 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 85 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton Hotel New York City Square Times
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
NYC Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in a NYC Sightseeing Package rate category, and receive the following:
- USD5 discount on a Circle Line 3-hour tour, 2-hour tour (Harbor Lights), or 75-minute sightseeing cruise
- USD30 discount on a World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- USD5 discount on a City Sights Double Decker bus tour
NYC Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category and receive 1 of the following:
- Complimentary overnight parking for 1 car during stay
- OR a full American breakfast for maximum 2 adults and 2 children per room in the hotel's restaurant
Must book the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges for complimentary parking. Breakfast rate applies only for up to 2 adults and 2 children max. Benefit is provided per night per stay. No cash value for unused portion of offer. Not combinable with other promotions. Not applicable to already confirmed reservations or for group bookings. Offer may not include gratuities or taxes. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.