Get an overview of this hotelNew contemporary New Orleans hotel, near French Quarter
Popular property highlights
A stay at Le Méridien New Orleans places you in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Insectarium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Spanish Plaza and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 410 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 14531 square feet (1350 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Méridien New Orleans
This recently renovated 23-floor hotel, offers a 24-hour fitness center, rooftop terrace, and an outdoor pool with pool cabanas (surcharge), all with TVs and wireless Internet access. Guests have several dining options, including a dinner restaurant serving New American cuisine accentuated with global flavors. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all public areas, including a laptop for guest use. Conference space measuring 14,531 square feet (1,349 square meters) can be booked for meetings and events. A safe-deposit box is provided at the front desk.
The Le Méridien New Orleans is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 410
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1350
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 14531
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
LMNO - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. LMNO offers contemporary American fare infused with the local Creole flavors of New Orleans. On Saturdays and Sundays brunch is served from 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Longitude 90 - This lobby lounge offers a variety of drinks and international cuisine.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- W New Orleans
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Méridien New Orleans Hotel
- Méridien New Orleans
- New Orleans W
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).