Family hotel not for singles
Posted Nov 6, 2016 on Expedia
- Beach ; terrible, it was my second stay and the beach is full of weed. It gotten worse over 3 years.
I'd look up hotels on the 7 miles beach instead.
- Lots of families, weddings, couples, not great for singles.
- Food is good, lots of variety. Staff really works hard to make you happy in restaurants.
- Staff; most are nice, some had attitude. Their room key system has issues, and they werent very happy about it.
- Pool bar; there is only one, disgusting. Inspite of their constant effort to clean it, it always had dirt floating around the bar, lots of bees - got stung hy one-
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi; after two stays, more then 10!days, I found their hidden Jacuzzi, younhave ti got through a maze to get to it, but its there.