ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Monticiano farm stay and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Val di Merse and 9 miles (15 km) of Terme Petriolo. Abbazia di San Galgano is within 20 miles (32 km) and Siena Cathedral is within 32 miles (40 km).
An outdoor pool is featured at this farm stay, along with free WiFi in public areas and a garden.
Kitchens, LCD TVs
The individually furnished guestrooms offer showers and desks. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include kitchens and dining areas.
About the Orto del NigiLocation Località Solaia, 2BIS, Monticiano, SI 53015
As a guest of Orto del Nigi, you'll find an outdoor pool, a garden, and an elevator (lift). WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3-star Monticiano farm stay is smoke free.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Orto del Nigi offers 4 accommodations. These individually furnished accommodations include desks. Accommodations at this 3-star farm stay have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, separate dining areas, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. LCD televisions come with digital channels.
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Cribs (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Recreational amenities at the farm stay include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 150 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property charges consumption-based heating fee of EUR 10 per day. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Orto Nigi Agritourism property Iesa di Monticiano
- Orto Nigi Iesa di Monticiano
- Orto Nigi
- Orto Nigi Agritourism property Monticiano
- Orto Nigi Agritourism property
- Orto Nigi Monticiano
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in September.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).