Ok hotel, close to the beach
Posted Aug 27, 2016 on Expedia
1. Room not ready until almost 4pm. We had already killed 2 hours waiting until checkin at 3pm. We were so jet lagged and tired, we sat in the room with the housekeeper cleaning it. We just wanted to sleep. No early check in, unacceptable..
2. Was told to leave our bags at the desk and they would be delivered to our room. After 2 calls around 7-8 pm, no delivery. Bags found in the same spot we were told to leave them I'm the lobby. We brought them up ourselves.
3. While finally sleeping off our jet lag, someone from house keeping opened our door without permission, unacceptable.
4. Very difficult to get towels. If your housekeeping you clean and leave fresh towels. No, we had to call and ask for towels to shower with, unacceptable.
5. Day two, after our room had been cleaned and no towels left, someone from housekeeping opened our door again while we're in bed and says, "oh somebody is in there." I don't know what that was about but I wasn't happy. Attempt to speak with management and he always seem to be in a meeting or not there until after 6pm, how convenient.
6. Wifi in the lobby only, not good. With the amount of money this establishment takes in, there should be free wifi for all throughout the facility, not just for the ones who stayed in a suite, not fair.