- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Fairhope Museum of History
- 1 min walk
- Windmill Market
- 3 min walk
- Marietta Johnson Museum
- 5 min walk
- Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional)
- 58 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Fairhope, Hampton Inn Fairhope-Mobile Bay is in a walkable area with great shopping. Fairhope Museum of History and Marietta Johnson Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Fairhope Municipal Pier and Lakewood Golf Club. Brantley Farms Petting Zoo and Alligator Alley are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Fairhope Museum of History - 1 min walk
- Windmill Market - 3 min walk
- Marietta Johnson Museum - 5 min walk
- Eastern Shore Art Center - 6 min walk
- Fairhope Municipal Pier - 13 min walk
- Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn Fairhope-Mobile Bay
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a wonderful stay! The staff was very friendly, easy check in. Our room was spacious and clean with a balcony view to the city. Everything was very close in walking range. We can’t wait to come back and stay here again!