At first thought this hotel was awesome. Looks nice, comfortable etc. But super bright in the rooms in the morning went to put a blanket over the window seal and got attacked by dust. Literally have never seen so much dust in my life, I talked to the manager she had me send her the pictures I took but didn't offer to clean it or vacuum the dust off the carpet. Pretty much did nothing about it. Staff was nice but very obnoxious in the morning was trying to buy a water at front desk and they kept up their very loud conversation instead of helping the customer. Also went swimming and have a rash on my face from too much chlorine. Worst hotel experience I think I've ever had would never go here again.
- The Woods
- 9 min walk
- Rush Creek
- 6 min drive
- Elm Creek Park Reserve
- 6 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Maple Grove is in an area with good shopping. Eagle Lake Golf Center and Begin Oaks Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Albertville Premium Outlets and Shoppes at Arbor Lakes.
- The Woods - 9 min walk
- Shoppes at Arbor Lakes - 5 min drive
- Rush Creek - 6 min drive
- Elm Creek Park Reserve - 6 min drive
- Fish Lake Regional Park - 11 min drive
- Anoka Station - 15 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Social Circle – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Maple Grove
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Staff was friendly. The facility was clean and very nice. The room was very spacious. The bed was comfortable. Great stay.