Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise towering over central Milan
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Michelangelo Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Milan, walking distance from Pirelli Tower and close to Piazza Lima.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza della Repubblica and Porta Venezia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 306 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel has facilities measuring 16146 square feet (1500 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guests start the day by tasting the range of warm and cold dishes, coffees, and freshly-pressed juices at the breakfast buffet, served at the well-stocked breakfast bar. Business guests will find that there are a range of facilities available to them, including 18 meeting rooms spread over 1,300 square meters, modern audiovisual equipment, and specialized catering. Free newspapers are available in the lobby. Snacks and drinks can be ordered to guestrooms via room service. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 18
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Guests of the Michelangelo Hotel enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
Ristorante Ghirlandaio - Dining room with marble floor and cane armchair-style seats serving Italian dishes and an extensive array of wines. Open for lunch and dinner.
Bar del David - Dark wood and chrome-clad bar with a grand piano and speciality cocktails, including Pietro's Passion.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Michelangelo Hotel Milan
- Michelangelo Milan
- Michelangelo Hotel
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.