ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Santa Fe de Antioquia
Your stay at this Santa Fe de Antioquia hostel places you within a 10-minute walk of Church of Our Lady of Chinquinquira and Cathedral of Santa Fe de Antioquia. Also, Bolivar Square is within half a mile (1 km) and Bridge of the West is within 3 miles (5 km).
This hostel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. A terrace, a garden, and a picnic area are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Offering conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 11 guestrooms also have free WiFi and stovetops. Other amenities include fans and showers. Bathrooms are shared.
About the Santa Fe Hostel and CampingLocation #14-15 Carrera12, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Antioquia 057050
Santa Fe Hostel and Camping offers its guests a terrace, barbecue grills, and a garden. Public spaces have free WiFi. Santa Fe Hostel and Camping also features a picnic area, a television in a common area, and a microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Santa Fe de Antioquia hostel.
- 11 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) (98.8 km / 61.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Santa Fe Hostel and Camping offers 11 accommodations with shared/communal kitchens and fans. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared (in-room sink)
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 7:00 AM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 10:00 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No elevators
- No hot water onsite
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: COP 5000 for adults and COP 5000 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Santa Fe Hostel Camping Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Santa Fe Hostel Camping
- Santa Fe Camping Santa Fe de Antioquia
You should know
- There is no hot water on site.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.