ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Santa Fe de Antioquia
Within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Andes and Cathedral of Santa Fe de Antioquia. Bolivar Square and Church of Our Lady of Chinquinquira are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free WiFi in public areas, a terrace, and a safe deposit box are available at this hotel. Enjoy the free local cuisine breakfast each morning. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, plasma TVs
In addition to plasma TVs with satellite channels, the 23 guestrooms offer free WiFi and rainfall showerheads.
About the Hotel TerrasantaLocation calle 13 6 123, Santa Fe de Antioquia, antioquia
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Hotel Terrasanta also features a terrace, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Only motorcycle parking is available. This Santa Fe de Antioquia hotel is smoke free.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- Local cuisine breakfast (free)
- Breakfast available (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking: Motorcycle parking only
Hotel Terrasanta offers 23 accommodations with air conditioning. 32-inch plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free local cuisine breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 3:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Terrasanta Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Terrasanta Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Hotel Hotel Terrasanta Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Santa Fe de Antioquia Hotel Terrasanta Hotel
- Hotel Hotel Terrasanta
- Terrasanta Santa Fe Antioquia
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.