ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Mecca
You'll find Kaaba and Great Mosque of Mecca within a 15-minute walk of this Mecca hotel. Also, Abraj Al-Bait Towers is within half a mile (1 km) and Well of Zamzam is within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This smoke-free hotel features 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a playground, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 614 guestrooms have LCD TVs with satellite channels and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet, minibars, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 1505 reviews
About the Makkah Millennium HotelLocation Ibrahim Al Khalil Street, Mecca,
There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A free manager's reception is offered daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury Makkah Millennium Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Mecca hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 614 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) (97 km / 60.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Makkah Millennium Hotel offers 614 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. 37-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Lagenda Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
Café Cino - Onsite Cafe.
Al Noor Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
Al Andalus Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 150 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 60 for adults and SAR 200 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: SAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: SAR 49 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: SAR 144 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Makkah Millennium Hotel Mecca
- Makkah Millennium Mecca
- Makkah Millennium
You should know
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Makkah Millennium Hotel.