Book your room at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Get an overview of this hotelKaanapali resort situated on historic Black Rock
With a stay at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina (Kaanapali), you'll be minutes from Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Whalers Village Museum and Whalers Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 508 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa2605 Kaanapali Pkwy Lahaina HI 96761
This oceanfront West Maui resort adjoins Black Rock, which divides North and South Kaanapali beaches. Sheraton Maui Resort's 23 acres include lush tropical gardens with koi ponds and native plants.
Guests can join complimentary classes in hula, water aerobics, and yoga; play croquet or tennis (surcharge for tennis, three lighted courts); or attend talks about Hawaiian culture and marine life. Located on a private beach, chairs and umbrellas are available for a surcharge. Complimentary seating areas with shade are available on a first come, first served basis. The full-service Spa at Black Rock provides a sauna and a steam room as well as massages and body treatments. The resorts also provides several onsite dining options.
Wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 508
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tennis on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 9
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Year Built 1963
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Lazy river
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Lazy river
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Oceanfront Sunset Luau at Black Rock – Dinner. Traditional Hawaiian Luau feast with cocktails at sunset on an oceanfront lawn, with a breathtaking Polynesian revue. Reservations required.
Dinner Under the Stars – Intimate dining with personal butler service. Choose from a variety of romantic locations for a truly unique experience. Choice of 4 or 5 course menu or tailor your own. Reservations required.
Black Rock - Breakfast. Casual dining offering buffet style dining or a la carte menu. Children's menu available.
Teppan-yaki Dan - Dinner. Enjoy the show as your table-side chef prepares your choice of fresh seafood, steak, and accompaniments in Japanese teppan-yaki style. Reservations required.
Black Rock Steak & Seafood - Dinner. Elegant dining with indoor or outdoor terrace seating. A la carte menu plus special theme nights offering buffet prime rib, seafood, and more. Children's menu available. Reservations recommended.
Cliff Dive Grill – Named "Best BBQ Grill on Ka‘anapali Beach", the Cliff Dive Grill is the hot spot to enjoy drinks and Chef’s island inspired gourmet skewers featuring local fish, jumbo shrimp, premium beef and Maui vegetables prepared over an open flame.
Mai Tai Bar – Lunch and appetizers. Light afternoon fare. Poolside and ocean view. Happy-hour specials, full-service staff, and easy beach access.
Link@Sheraton Lounge – Full bar offering appetizers. Guest computer lounge with printing. Books, and leisure magazines available.
Nearby Things to Do
This West Maui resort is adjacent to beautiful Kaanapali Beach, popular for swimming, parasailing, catamaran rides, and other ocean play. The reefs around Black Rock offer superb snorkeling.
The resort's centerpiece is a complex of pools, waterways, and a 140-yard lagoon with grottos. Three lighted tennis courts (surcharge) and a croquet area offer additional diversion. Hula, water aerobics, and yoga classes are complimentary. Guests can relax with body treatments at the full-service spa.
Kaanapali's two 18-hole golf courses are across from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Spa at Black Rock features massage and assorted skin care therapies. Couples treatments are also available.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee: USD 26.04 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 for adults, USD 12 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Maui Sheraton
- Maui Sheraton Resort
- Sheraton Maui
- Sheraton Maui Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort
- Sheraton Maui Resort Lahaina
- Sheraton Resort
- Sheraton Resort Maui
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Book a stay and enjoy the following:
- Children 17 and younger stay free when sharing a room with a paying adult
- Special children's menus and buffet prices for kids 12 and younger, available at hotel dining outlets
- Children ages 3 and younger eat free from the children's menu at select outlets when dining with a a paying adult eating from the regular menu