Book your room at Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Marseille hotel in Noailles, walk to Vieux Port
A stay at Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre places you in the heart of Marseille, walking distance from Musee de la Marine and Marseille Tourism Office.
This hotel is within close proximity of Centre Bourse and Musee d'Histoire de Marseille.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Marseille? This hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of conference space, meeting rooms, and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a meeting room and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference space. This Marseille hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1800
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Spring water bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- de Rome et Saint Pierre
- de Rome et Saint Pierre Marseille
- Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre
- Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre Marseille
- Rome Saint Pierre
- Hôtel Rome Saint Pierre Marseille
- Hôtel Rome Saint Pierre
- Rome Saint Pierre Marseille
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.