ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Within the region of this Olhuveli resort, you'll find Siraajudheen Mosque and Paree Fengandu. Masjudhul Zikraa and Gan Regional Hospital are also in the region.
This luxury resort features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and supervised childcare is an added bonus.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 97 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include balconies, iPod docks, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 1725 reviews
About the Six Senses LaamuLocation Olhuveli Island, Olhuveli, 08290
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Six Senses Laamu, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a health club. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Olhuveli resort.
- 1 floor
- 97 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2011
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
Six Senses Laamu offers 97 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate dining areas and include sofa beds. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
LEAF - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Longitude - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Sip Sip - This beach bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Zen - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Chill Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this bar specializes in Vietnamese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, a health club, and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Six Senses Spa has 9 treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 35 minutes via a flight to domestic airport and then 20 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Airways between 8 AM and 11:30 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume. Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
Full board and Half Board rates do not include beverages. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 123.20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Six Senses Laamu
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No elevators
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 462.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 231.00 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 609.84
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 304.92 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 726.88 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 560.56 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 123.20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Laamu Six Senses
- Senses Laamu
- Senses Six
- Six Senses Hotel Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives
- Six Senses Laamu Resort Olhuveli
- Six Senses Laamu Olhuveli
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by airplane and boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.