ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Málaga getaway
Your stay at this Carretera de Cadiz hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Port of Malaga and Málaga Cathedral. Malaga Amphitheatre and Picasso Museum Malaga are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the area shuttle, self parking, and coffee shop/café.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Boasting comforts like pillow menus and down comforters, the 154 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 502 reviews
About the Hotel Sercotel MálagaLocation Heroe De Sostoa 17, Málaga, Malaga 29002
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 9149 square feet (850 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Sercotel Málaga. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Málaga hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 154 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 9149 sq ft of conference space
- 850 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Towels for the beach
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Malaga (AGP)
- Metro station: La Isla Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Sercotel Málaga offers 154 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Hotel Sercotel Málaga has a restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Minimum guest age is 18
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Silken Malaga
- Silken Puerta Hotel
- Silken Puerta Hotel Malaga
- Silken Puerta Malaga
- Hotel Silken Puerta Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Silken Puerta Malaga Hotel
- Silken Puerta Malaga
- Hotel Sercotel Málaga Malaga
- Sercotel Málaga Malaga
- Sercotel Malaga Malaga
- Hotel Sercotel Málaga Hotel
- Hotel Sercotel Málaga Málaga
- Hotel Sercotel Málaga Hotel Málaga
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Sercotel Málaga offers transfers from the cruise terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.