- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Baptist Hospital East
- 2 min drive
- Mall St. Matthews
- 4 min drive
- Louisville Mega Cavern
- 7 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Breckinridge Inn is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Kentucky Derby Museum and Louisville Slugger Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Louisville Mega Cavern and Louisville Zoo. Check out an event or a game at KFC Yum Center, and consider making time for Kentucky Kingdom, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Baptist Hospital East - 2 min drive
- Mall St. Matthews - 4 min drive
- Louisville Mega Cavern - 7 min drive
- Louisville Zoo - 8 min drive
- Louisville Champions Park - 11 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The hallway to the room was freezing so was the room. It took at least an hour for it to Get to a comfortable temperature so I could take off my jacket. The Tv wasn't working had to call maintinance twice after no one showed after waiting about 40 minutes after 1st call. Must have had a problem with people sneaking in to swim so felt they was kinda rude treat guest like lying thieves. Also husband found a cockroach crawling in the bathroom that night before bed. Didn't sleep well. Where there's one cockroach there's more. Didn't eat breakfast for that reason either. Only good part was the pool my girls enjoyed it.