Get an overview of this hotelRegal, historic hotel in LA's Financial and Cultural District
With a stay at Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles, you'll be centrally located in Los Angeles, steps from U.S. Bank Tower and Pershing Square.
This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Grand Central Market and The Broad.
Make yourself at home in one of the 683 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Los Angeles? This hotel has facilities measuring 70,000 square feet (7 square meters), including conference space.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
The Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles is in downtown's financial and cultural district, down the street from theaters and the Music Center. Across the street is the Pershing Square Metro station, with access to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, and Universal Studios.
The hotel's lavish public areas feature hand-painted ceiling frescoes and photographs of early Academy Awards banquets.
Dining options include a restaurant specializing in Southern Italian, continental, and Mediterranean fare and a Pan-Asian sushi restaurant. Traditional afternoon tea is served Wednesdays through Sundays from early morning until late evening.
Other services include a concierge desk, 24-hour business center, conference space, florist, currency exchange, wired and wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge), and a hair salon.
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 683
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1923
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 70,000
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Smeraldi's Restaurant - Continental and Mediterranean cuisine. Casual restaurant with hand-painted murals. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bugis Street Brasserie - Sample dishes like spicy Chili Sesame Chicken, savory Szechuan Beef and Seafood Noodle Soup. Open for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday.
Rendezvous Court - Light meals and afternoon tea Wednesday through Sunday. Cocktails are served in this vast, ornate rococo room that was formerly the hotel lobby. Cocktails from late morning till late evening. Daily coffee, pastries, and snacks.
Gallery Bar and Cognac Room - Elegant, historic bar serving fine wines, signature martinis, and vintage cocktails. Live entertainment on weekends, as well as a food menu.
Live entertainment Fridays and Saturdays at the Gallery Bar, featuring jazz, blues, rock, contemporary and more.
Nearby Things to Do
The Art Deco indoor pool, with original blue-and-ivory tiles and polished brass ceiling, is complemented by extra-large sauna and steam rooms, an adjacent health club, and women's and men's locker rooms. Griffith Park, with a public golf course and a wealth of other recreational activities, is 12 miles from the hotel. Santa Monica beaches are 15 miles away. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- Biltmore Millennium
- Biltmore Millennium Los Angeles
- Hotel Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles Hotel
- Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.