Get an overview of this hotelRooftop garden in L.A.'s Little Tokyo district
Popular property highlights
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown places you in the heart of Los Angeles, walking distance from Los Angeles River and Los Angeles City Hall.
This hotel is within close proximity of Museum of Contemporary Art and Grand Central Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 434 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
Adjacent to the Weller Court Shopping Center, this Los Angeles hotel is three blocks from the Civic Center and two miles from the Los Angeles Convention Center. On-site event space accommodates 500 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed wireless Internet access available. A business center provides high-speed Internet access, faxing, copying, and printing services (surcharge). Airport and area shuttles and luggage storage are available. This property is wheelchair-accessible.
The half-acre Kyoto Gardens at DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown is a quiet hideaway with flowering plants, landscaped rocks, waterfalls, ponds, and city views. A full service 24-hour fitness room features Life Fitness cardiovascular and strength-training equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and public areas.
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 13
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1978
- Free area shuttle
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Justice Urban Tavern - This bright, lobby-level restaurant serves à la carte American cuisine and DoubleTree's Wake Up Breakfast.
Rendezvous Lounge - This casual lobby bar serves cocktails, wine, beer, coffee, tea, and appetizers. Open from mid-afternoon until late evening, with daily happy-hour specials.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness room has stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
One mile from the hotel, the Ketchum Downtown YMCA offers daily guest passes (surcharge). In addition to weights and cardio equipment, the facility has tennis, racquetball, and squash courts; an indoor lap pool and jogging track; group exercise classes; and basketball and volleyball courts. There are several public golf courses within 12 miles of the hotel, including the 18-hole course and driving range at Whittier Narrows, 11.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Hilton DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- Los Angeles Downtown Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.