ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Your stay at this Canary Wharf hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Cutty Sark and Excel Exhibition Centre. Tower Bridge and The Gherkin are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a sauna on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a terrace are also provided.
Soaking tubs, comfy beds
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 301 guestrooms also offer WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars, and LED TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 2427 reviews
About the London Marriott Hotel West India QuayLocation 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London, England E14 4ED
London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers its guests a health club and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 14445 square feet (1342 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Hotel West India Quay. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star London hotel.
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 14 conference rooms
- 14445 sq ft of conference space
- 1342 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (35.4 km / 22 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: West India Quay Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers 301 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Manhattan Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
G & Tea - This cocktail bar specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can practice their swing at the 18-hole Beckenham Place Park Golf Club, nine miles away, or try their hand at a range of water sports (three miles away), including kayaking, sailing and water skiing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 22 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 22 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- India Quay
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- London Marriott West India Quay
- London West India
- London West India Quay
- Marriott Hotel India Quay
- Marriott Hotel London West India Quay
- Marriott India Quay
- Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- Marriott West India Quay
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.