ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Your stay at this Canary Wharf hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Excel Exhibition Centre and Tower Bridge. The Gherkin and Liverpool Street are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a sauna on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a terrace are also provided.
Soaking tubs, comfy beds
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 301 guestrooms also offer WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars, and LED TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 2453 reviews
About the London Marriott Hotel Canary WharfLocation 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London, England E14 4ED
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf offers its guests a health club and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 14445 square feet (1342 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 14445 sq ft of conference space
- 1342 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (35.4 km / 22 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: West India Quay Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf offers 301 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Manhattan Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
G & Tea - This cocktail bar specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can practice their swing at the 18-hole Beckenham Place Park Golf Club, nine miles away, or try their hand at a range of water sports (three miles away), including kayaking, sailing and water skiing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 22 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- India Quay
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- London Marriott West India Quay
- London West India
- London West India Quay
- Marriott Hotel India Quay
- Marriott Hotel London West India Quay
- Marriott India Quay
- Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- Marriott West India Quay
- London Marriott Canary Wharf Hotel
- London riott Canary Wharf
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.