- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Daughters of the Utah Pioneers Museum
- 8 min walk
- Old Lyric Repertory Company
- 13 min walk
- Logan Utah Temple
- 17 min walk
- Logan, UT (LGU-Logan-Cache)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Logan, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Logan is in the city center. Logan Utah Temple and American West Heritage Center are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Wasatch-Cache National Forest and Willow Park.
- Daughters of the Utah Pioneers Museum - 8 min walk
- Old Lyric Repertory Company - 13 min walk
- Logan Utah Temple - 17 min walk
- Utah State University - 4 min drive
- Willow Park - 4 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 89 min drive
About this property
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Logan
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is not the newest in town and the furniture tells that story. However it was clean, warm and very comfortable. The pool and spa were sparkling clean. The free breakfast was fantastic. Staff were friendly, professional and courteous. It is so centrally located to everything in Logan you can’t beat it. We would give it a 10 but for the age of it. We will go back and will send family and friends there.