ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
You'll be within 6 miles (10 km) of Twinlakes Park and 12 miles (20 km) of Prestwold Hall. Rutland Water Nature Reserve is within 16 miles (25 km) and Loughborough University is within 20 miles (32 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a terrace, and a garden are also offered.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 30 guestrooms have TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Best Western Sysonby Knoll HotelLocation Asfordby Road, Melton Mowbray, England LE13 0HP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Best Western Sysonby Knoll Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3-star Melton Mowbray hotel is smoke free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (35.6 km / 22.1 mi)
- Train station: Melton Mowbray Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Sysonby Knoll Hotel offers 30 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 16.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 5 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 11.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 16.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Sysonby Knoll Hotel Melton Mowbray
- Best Western Sysonby Knoll Hotel
- Best Western Sysonby Knoll Melton Mowbray
- Best Western Sysonby Knoll
- Sysonby Knoll Melton Mowbray
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.