Liked location. Didn’t like $25 amenity fee plus $35 for parking especially there was no mentioning of that at the booking.
- Main Beach Park
- 3 min walk
- Heisler Park
- 4 min walk
- Victoria Beach
- 4 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Inn at Laguna Beach is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Dana Point Harbor and Newport Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum Center. Sawdust Art Festival Grounds and Marguerite Aquatic Complex are also worth visiting.
- Main Beach Park - 3 min walk
- Heisler Park - 4 min walk
- Victoria Beach - 4 min drive
- Crystal Cove State Park - 6 min drive
- Soka University of America - 14 min drive
- Laguna Niguel Station - 18 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 19 min drive
About this property
Inn at Laguna Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Didn't get an ocean view. Lots of traffic noise.