ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Konpira Onsen ryokan places you steps from Kinryo-no-Sato Sake Museum and within a 5-minute walk of New Reoma World. Kanamaruza Kabuki Theater and Konpira Shrine are also within half a mile (1 km).
This ryokan doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Take advantage of the self parking.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44.0% of guests recommend out of 46 reviews
About the Tsuruya RyokanLocation 620 Kotohira-cho, Nakatado-gun, Kagawa, Kotohira, KG2
Tsuruya Ryokan offers its guests hot springs. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available.
- 10 guestrooms or units
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking: Free self parking; self parking available for a surcharge
Tsuruya Ryokan offers 10 accommodations.
- Connecting rooms available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome for a fee
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must indicate the correct number of guests, including children and infants, at the time of booking. Fees may be incurred if the number of guests checking in varies from the number established at booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tsuruya Ryokan Hotel KAGAWA
- Tsuruya Ryokan KAGAWA
- Tsuruya Ryokan
- Tsuruya KAGAWA
- Tsuruya Ryokan Kotohira
- Tsuruya Kotohira
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.