ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Stay at this Koh Phangan resort and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Mae Haad Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Ban Chalok Beach. Salad Beach is within 3 miles (5 km) and Thong Sala Pier is within 9 miles (15 km).
Fun at the beach
This resort features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Bring the family and enjoy the children's pool, along with kayaking. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, balconies
The 48 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, balconies, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 383 reviews
About the Maehaad Bay ResortLocation 106/4 Moo 7, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani 84280
Maehaad Bay Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and a meeting room are available. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Maehaad Bay Resort. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Koh Phangan resort.
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Ko Samui (USM) (125.1 km / 77.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Maehaad Bay Resort offers 48 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and safes. Rooms open to balconies. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Safari nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1000 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Maehaad Bay Resort
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No elevators
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 350 and THB 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Maehaad Bay
- Maehaad Bay Koh Phangan
- Maehaad Bay Resort
- Maehaad Bay Resort Koh Phangan
- Maehaad Resort
You should know
- Maehaad Bay Resort offers transfers from the ferry terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.