- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shops at Wailea
- 18 min walk
- Wailea Beach
- 3 min drive
- Ulua Beach
- 6 min drive
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui)
- 57 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kihei, Fairmont Kea Lani Maui is next to a golf course and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wailea Beach and Keawakapu Beach.
- Shops at Wailea - 18 min walk
- Wailea Beach - 3 min drive
- Keawakapu Beach - 5 min drive
- Ulua Beach - 6 min drive
- Maluaka Beach - 7 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 29 min drive
- Kea Lani Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Ama Bar & Grill – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
- Ko – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Nicks Fishmarket – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- LUANA – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful hotel. Excellent helpful staff. Moved our view to a better room for free because it was our honeymoon. Brought a free bottle of champagne to our room. Couldnt have asked for a better stay!