ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Kazan City Centre hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Marcani Mosque and Galiaskar Kamal Tatar Academic Theatre. Soviet Lifestyle Museum and Bornay Mosque are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Winery, coffee shop
This smoke-free hotel features an attached winery and 2 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and an arcade/game room, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 19 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and minibars. Room service, free local calls, and free bottled water are also available.
About the Tatarskaya UsadbaLocation Ulitsa Shigabutdina Mardzhani 8, Kazan, 420111
A winery is on site. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Tatarskaya Usadba. Self parking is free. This 3-star Kazan hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2014
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Winery on site
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) (25.9 km / 16.1 mi)
- Train station: Kazan Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Tatarskaya Usadba offers 19 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and complimentary bottled water. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Kazan hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Tatarskaya Usadba has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1200.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: RUB 1000 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: RUB 300 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: RUB 300 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1200.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tatarskaya Usadba Hotel Kazan
- Tatarskaya Usadba Hotel
- Tatarskaya Usadba Kazan
- Tatarskaya Usadba
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.