ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Points Of Interest
Within a 10-minute walk of this Kazan City Centre hotel, you'll find Central Market and Museum of Sports Glory of Tatarstan. Kazan State Theater of Young Spectators and Kazan Academic Russian Bolshoi Drama Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
Self parking is available and the hotel's front desk is staffed around-the-clock. WiFi in public areas is free. A safe deposit box is also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 8 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include minibars, free newspapers, and free bottled water.
About the Kazantel HotelLocation Moskovskaya Ulitsa 26B, Kazan, 420000
As a guest of Kazantel Hotel, you'll find coffee/tea in a common area and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Kazan hotel is smoke free.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) (26.7 km / 16.6 mi)
- Train station: Kazan Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Kremlyovskaya Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Kazantel Hotel offers 8 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and complimentary newspapers. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Kazan hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Kazantel Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kazantel Hotel
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.