- Portage Creek Bicentennial Park
- 3 min drive
- Crossroads Park Shopping Center
- 4 min drive
- Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Milham Park Golf Club
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Courtyard Kalamazoo Portage is in an area with good shopping. Kalamazoo Nature Center and Formula K Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Crossroads Park Shopping Center and Gull Meadow Farms. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Wings Event Center or Waldo Stadium.
- Portage Creek Bicentennial Park - 3 min drive
- Crossroads Park Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Milham Park Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Air Zoo - 5 min drive
- James W. Miller Auditorium - 9 min drive
- Kalamazoo Transportation Center - 9 min drive
- Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.) - 5 min drive
- The Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard Kalamazoo Portage
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A "Magical" Stay
My family and I had an excellent stay. However, I really want to give a shout out for their hospitality! They genuinely look like they love their jobs and the people who walk through their doors. They go above and beyond. In fact, they were beyond willing to help us out when our son lost his tooth. Since we were not at home, the hotel helped us with a more creative way to get him his reward. They handed him a letter as we checked out from the Tooth Fairy, claiming he/she dropped it off around 2 in the morning. There was a letter that was also handwritten with a heartwarming message and said he could choose one item from the treats area. Even though my husband and I planned it, they took it beyond what we asked their help for in getting the $1 to our son. My son stood open-mouthed in shock and I mimicked this response. I was blown away with how they treated us and those we saw come into their establishment. I highly recommend this hotel, but mostly their employees. Thank you so much!