- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Atlantis Waterpark
- 10 min walk
- Muhammad Ali Center
- 4 min drive
- Louisville Waterfront Park
- 7 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Clarksville, Radisson Hotel Louisville North is connected to the convention center. Louisville Slugger Museum and Louisville Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kentucky Kingdom and Louisville Mega Cavern. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at KFC Yum Center or Churchill Downs. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Atlantis Waterpark - 10 min walk
- Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts - 4 min drive
- 21c Museum Hotel - 4 min drive
- Muhammad Ali Center - 4 min drive
- Louisville Waterfront Park - 7 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Champions Grille – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Quarter Pole Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Radisson Hotel Louisville North
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
The staff was very nice when checking in. The hotel lacked cleanliness. The elevator was very dirty, we didn't even want to touch the buttons! The shower in our room was lukewarm, at best. Not sure I will stay again.