Get an overview of this hotelOceanfront condo with spacious resort grounds in West Maui
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Aston at Papakea Resort in Lahaina (Honokowai), you'll be close to Black Rock and Kaanapali Beach.
This beach condo is within close proximity of Whalers Village Museum and Whalers Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 364 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this condo include concierge services, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a library, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Aston at Papakea Resort
- Air conditioning
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Local Expert Concierge
- Individually decorated
- Free self parking
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- In historical district
- Airport nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tennis on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Daily housekeeping requires additional fees at this property. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Cleaning fee: USD 89 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 17.00 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD incl. in resort fee per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Aston Papakea
- Aston Papakea Resort
- Aston Papakea Resort Condo
- Aston Papakea Resort Condo Lahaina
- Aston Papakea Resort Lahaina
- Papakea Resort
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Papakea Maui
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Aston Papakea Lahaina
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Camp Kaanapali is offered to children ages 5 – 12. Camp activities include a variety of Hawaiian cultural and outdoor-based activities such as hula dancing, ukulele lessons, beach exploration, lei making, sand art, kite making/flying, swimming, scavenger hunts, games, arts, and crafts. Both day and evening sessions are available. One-time registration fee of $10 per child includes a t-shirt. Daily rate of $35 per child includes meals. Registration must be made 24 hours in advance upon arrival at the resort. Registration is held daily at 8 AM at the Camp Kaanapali Center in room 135. Camp Kaanapali hours are Monday – Friday (with the exception of major holidays), 8 AM – 2 PM. Friday evening sessions are 5 PM – 9 PM and include dinner. Space is limited to 16 participants per session. Children who are ill may not attend.
Note: Camp Kaanapali is located at the Aston Kaanapali Shores and is available to registered guests of all Aston properties on Maui.