The hotel washroom could have been a bit more clean. We could see some dark spots of humidity in there that I good scrub would have removed. Overall it was a good experience, beds were comfortable and it was very well located, the staff was friendly as well.
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- 6 min walk
- Sun Mall
- 7 min walk
- Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims
- 9 min walk
- Hiroshima (HIJ)
- 52 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-855-214-3079
About this area
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum - 6 min walk
- Sun Mall - 7 min walk
- International Conference Center Hiroshima - 7 min walk
- Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims - 9 min walk
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park - 11 min walk
- Fukuro-machi Station - 3 min walk
- Hiroshima Station - 9 min drive
- Hiroshima (HIJ) - 52 min drive
- ATAGO – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- La Platine – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- FRUITIER – Buffet restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- TAO LI – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- UNKAI – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Crowne Plaza ANA Hiroshima
Along with 5 restaurants, this hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite. All 409 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. For entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.
Renovations and closures
- Parking area
- Fitness facility
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 2000.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2000.0 per stay
- Facilities fee: JPY 1,550 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: JPY 2400 per person
- 5 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Soundproofed rooms
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
- Fitness classes on site
Where to eat
The property was conveniently located - with a convenient store around the corner and a lot of restaurants and shops within walking distance. We were in walking distance to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, the museum and the atomic dome. The issue we had with this hotel was that it didn't many affordable amenities and uur rooms were a bit dated. We went with another couple and they had the same issue. The hotel wasn't dirty but it could have used some updating. Maybe it was just the wing we were in but we were expecting something a bit nicer based on the photos provided. It was however, a budget friendly hotel and we felt safe.