- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- South Carolina Welcome Center
- 16 min walk
- Richard Gray Baseball Complex
- 19 min walk
- Hilton Head Island Welcome Center
- 4 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hardeeville, Travelodge by Wyndham Hardeeville is in the city center. Pintail Creek Golf Course and Okatie Creek Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sergeant Jasper County Park and Savannah National Wildlife Refuge.
- South Carolina Welcome Center - 16 min walk
- Richard Gray Baseball Complex - 19 min walk
- Hilton Head Island Welcome Center - 4 min drive
- Hardeeville Farmers & Artists Market - 7 min drive
- Sergeant Jasper County Park - 9 min drive
- Savannah Amtrak Station - 23 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Hardeeville
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
This place was the most drug rid an disgusting hotel I’ve ever been to . Cops had to come run people into there rooms an off the property cars an people coming in an out every 2 mins to buy drugs . The bed sheets had mold on them . It was trashy . This place needs to be shut down . The bathroom was disgusting as well more mold an holes an rust in the shower an on the ceiling. You’d prolly catch something just from sitting on the toilet. Don’t stay here . We stayed one night an we couldn’t do it .