- Liked: Cleanliness
- Montana Historical Society Museum
- 17 min walk
- Montana State Capitol
- 18 min walk
- Holter Lake
- 20 min walk
- Helena, MT (HLN-Helena Regional)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Helena, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Helena is in the city center. Montana Historical Society Museum and Holter Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Cathedral of St. Helena and Cathedral Church of St. Peter.
- Montana Historical Society Museum - 17 min walk
- Montana State Capitol - 18 min walk
- Holter Lake - 20 min walk
- MacDonald Pass - 20 min walk
- Missouri River - 3 min drive
- Helena, MT (HLN-Helena Regional) - 7 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Helena
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff were very nice and accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised at the breakfast provided each morning. They really seem to have their act together and provide just exactly what we travelers need--a clean, safe, easy place to stay at a very reasonable price.